Holy sh*t, what a week. Not only did we get two new Nexus phones, but Google introduced two new Chromecast devices, a new tablet, told us when Marshmallow is coming, and announced a Google Music family plan. But even if you look outside that stuff, we reviewed the OnePlus 2 and Moto 360 (2nd gen), watched LG unveil a new flagship phone that isn’t a Nexus, and shook our fist at Experian for exposing our personal information.
Talk about action packed. Talk about awesome. Be sure to catch up because there was a lot you may have missed.
- WATCH: The Droid Life Show episode 95 | Subscribe
- Nexus 6P: Video hands-on. | Gallery | Specs | Camera samples.
- Nexus 5X: Video hands-on. | Gallery | Specs | Nexus Protect.
- Nexus 6P and 5X are the next Project Fi phones.
- Poll: Buying a Nexus 6P or 5X?
- Nexus 5X and 6P reddit AMA highlights.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow rolls out next week!
- New Chromecast and Chromecast audio announced.
- Google event: Pixel C announced. | Play Music family plan too.
- Review: OnePlus 2.
- Review: Moto 360 (2nd gen).
- Motorola Marshmallow updates: These are the devices getting it. | These won’t.
- Unboxing: Samsung Gear S2! | Available for purchase.
- LG V10 announced! | Coming to AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile.
- T-Mobile customers private data exposed in massive Experian security breach.
- Next HTC One device is coming October 20.
- Amazon is banning sales of the Chromecast and Apple TV.
- Video: Google Now on Tap tour.
- Official images of the Blackberry Priv.
- $1,800: TAG Heuer’s Android Wear watch arrives November 9.
Anyone still alive in the DL Football Eliminator?
Some of our best videos.