While you get ready for your long holiday weekend, take a few quick moments to catch up on all that was Android during the past few days. A whole bunch happened this week, including another juicy CEO battle that involved Sprint and T-Mobile.
Outside of the drama, we also started breaking down lease programs, reviewed the Galaxy S6 Active and Pebble Time, watched Motorola update the DROID Turbo to Lollipop (seriously, it happened!), listened to OnePlus confirm new specs for the OnePlus 2, asked you what the perfect smartphone size is, and sat down this morning for DL Show episode 84.
If you missed anything, jump below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 84 [Subscribe]
- Review: Galaxy S6 Active
- Review: Pebble Time
- DROID TURBO LOLLIPOP.
- Explained: A deep look at T-Mobile’s JUMP! On Demand lease program.
- Sprint’s new lease program was announced with shady video throttling.
- In less than 24 hours, Sprint removed that throttling after backlash.
- Sprint’s CEO Marcelo Claure went into full meltdown mode this week.
- Poll: Perfect smartphone size?
- We may have uncovered the new Google Glass at the FCC.
- Motorola rumors: These two phones may be on their way to Verizon.
- This could be the Moto G (3rd gen).
- OnePlus 2: Might come in 3 models | Fingerprint scanner
- Poll: Silent, Vibrate, or Sound?
- Is this Blackberry’s new Android phone?
- Hacked: You should change your Plex password.
- Pushbullet got its biggest update ever.
- Thanks to LG Chem, your next smartwatch’s battery life should be much better.
- Hangouts 4.0: Already on…iOS.
Be safe out there this weekend!