Sprint and Virgin Mobile announced new no-contract data sharing plans to be sold at Walmart beginning January 17. The Data Done Right plans start as low as $30 per line, with 3 options available.
The first option is $65 a month for two lines, featuring unlimited talk and text, with 4GB of 3G/4G LTE data. $90 for 3 lines will net you unlimited talk, text, and 8GB of data. Finally, $115 a month on 4 lines gets you unlimited talk and text, with 12GB of LTE data.
Here is a feature list for the plans.
- Preloaded Virgin Mobile app that enables customers to manage data sharing directly from their device
- No additional monthly line fees
- One-touch data buy-up options starting at just $10/month for 1GB
- Popular social media and music streaming apps without data charges, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pandora – unlimited usage without counting against the customer’s data allotment for just $5 per month2
- Flexible international plan options
- Parental control features with device curfew and app restrictions
If this plan interests you, here is a price breakdown taken from Sprint’s press release.
Collapse Show Comments