Over the next four days, users looking for a more affordable option in the smartband/smartwatch market can check out the Striiv Fusion Smartwatch, available through the DL Deals Store for just $54.99.
The Striiv Fusion features modes to track a user’s steps taken, calories burned, distance traveled, as well as how many minutes you have been active for. Not only is it a great little fitness companion, but when synced up to your smartphone, it can display notifications for messages, emails, calls, and weather.
As of right now, there are three color options to choose from – Black, Red, Blue. Usually priced at $100, being able to score the device at 45% off is not all that bad. And if you check Amazon, the ratings and feedback are quite positive, so that’s a good sign.
If this device interests you, even the slightest, you can find more information by following the link below, as well as watching the overview video.
- Track steps taken, calories burned, distance traveled and active minutes
- Track sleep quality and duration, plus use its vibrating alarm
- Text messages, emails, incoming calls, weather notifications, and more
- Silky smooth touchscreen made of ion-hardened glass for high-level protection for an active lifestyle
- Elastomer wristband adds durability
- More functionality and apps to be added for the latest technology
- Removable touchscreen module to give you real time updates on your fitness and sleep goals
- A choice of 3 band colors for an extra touch of style
Some of our best videos.