We are wrapping up another week here at DL, but big things are looming, as we are now only one week away from the beginning of September. With September comes a ton of announcements, highlighted by those set to be made by Samsung, Motorola, and a few others. It should be an intense month for Android lovers.
This week, we learned a lot more about the Moto 360, and might have even found out its price thanks to a screw up over at Best Buy. How does $249 sound? In addition, HTC’s reported “Flounder” Nexus device received WiFi certification, we compare leaked renders of the new Moto X+1 to last year’s Moto X, and finally, Swing Copters made its way to Google Play.
Here are the highlights just in case you missed anything.
- Droid Life Q&A Sessions: Volume 22 Answers
- The Moto 360 showed up on Best Buy, priced at just $249.
- HTC Nexus “Flounder” tablet gets its WiFi certification.
- Moto X+1 to come in leather and bamboo options?
- We compare last year’s Moto X to this year’s supposed Moto X+1.
- Info on the Galaxy Note 4’s camera software leaked.
- Swing Copters, the hardest game ever made, is now on Google Play.
- Samsung developing “Ultra Sonic” case to go with the Galaxy Note 4.
- Verizon ranked leader in performance by RootMetrics.
- ASUS begins teasing smartwatch announcement for IFA.
- Sprint and Sharp announce the Aquos Crystal phone.
- LG reportedly already planning to unveil follow-up to G Watch at IFA.
Have a fantastic weekend, folks!
Some of our best videos.