The NBA Playoffs are getting wild, with major games taking place over the weekend. Our local Portland Trail Blazers will look to put the hurting on the Houston Rockets this weekend, but regardless of the outcome, both teams have had great seasons.
In the wide world of Android, plenty of action happened this week, as HTC and Google both lost valuable employees, Verizon’s Galaxy S4 finally got updated to Kit Kat, and the OnePlus One finally become official with pictures and pricing.
It was a pretty full and busy week, so if you missed any of the action, we have the highlights for you below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 56 [Subscribe]
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S4 receives Kit Kat.
- HTC’s head of design departs, will stay on as advisor for a few months.
- OnePlus One made official, priced at just $299.
- Google+ champion and Google I/O creator, Vic Gundotra departs from Google.
- Was the next Moto X spotted in benchmarks, sporting 5.2″ 1080p display?
- Kellen writes an opinion piece for why he hates today’s smartphones.
- HTC One (M8) in Red for Verizon press render leaked.
- With Vic gone, the fate of Google+ remains unknown.
- Samsung and Verizon both acknowledge the Galaxy S5’s “Camera Failed” issue.
- We think OnePlus’ Smash the Past contest is pretty lame.
- DROID DNA updated with Android 4.4.2 and Sense 5.5.
- Nest now available on Google Play for $249.
- NVIDIA SHIELD 2 reportedly spotted in benchmarks, features Tegra K1 processor with 4GB of RAM.
- Amazon inks deal with HBO to bring HBO GO programming to Prime members and Fire TV.
Have a great weekend, folks!