Pandora listeners can go grab the latest update for the popular music streaming app, which features the highly-requested Alarm Clock feature. In addition to a full working alarm clock, Pandora has threw in a few bug fixes and other small improvements for the app.
The alarm clock works quite nicely, once a user selects a station to wake up to. To try it out, I fashioned up a Too Short station and set the time I wanted to get up. Once it hits that time, the app starts streaming from that station. You can then turn the alarm off or hit snooze right from your lockscreen. Worked like a charm.
To check out the full changelog, look below.
- By popular demand, our new alarm clock lets you start your day with Pandora on your Android smartphone
- Pick one of your favorite stations to wake up to – if you like what you hear, you can keep the music playing
- Set and forget – customize how often your alarm repeats throughout the week
- Need a few extra minutes of shut eye? Hit snooze to catch more zzz’s
- Use with the sleep timer to listen to music you love morning and night
- Other small improvements and bug fixes