This week was easily the busiest week we have had here at DL this year. Well, maybe not as crazy as a week at CES or Google I/O, but it was definitely intense. Verizon and Motorola launched three new DROID devices – the ULTRA, MAXX and Mini, and on top of that, Google announced Android 4.3, a new Nexus 7 tablet and an HDMI dongle that has the Internet going crazy called Chromecast.
If you missed any of this week’s highlights, here they are listed down below.
- Video: Hands-on with the new Nexus 7 and Android 4.3.
- Video: In-depth look at Google’s Chromecast.
- Video: Old Nexus 7 vs. new Nexus 7.
- Videos: DROID ULTRA and DROID MAXX | DROID MINI | Software feature overview
- Google announces new Nexus 7, now available on Google Play.
- A look at the official accessories for the Nexus 7.
- Google launches Android 4.3.
- Google unveils the Chromecast HDMI dongle.
- Verizon exec confirms exclusive with Motorola on future DROID-branded devices.
- Verizon announces the DROID ULTRA, MAXX and Mini.
- A variety of thoughts on the new DROIDs and how they impact the Moto X.
- Download the Android 4,3 OTA updates for the Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy Nexus.
- More Moto X details getting leaked left and right.
- Final press renders leak for the Moto X.
- Tip: Chromecast can cast your entire desktop, not just tabs.
- LG G2 apparently confirmed for Verizon launch.
- Download: Two nexus 7 wallpapers.
- Android head confirms new Nexus 10 is in the works.
As you can see, it was quite the week! Have a great weekend, folks!
Some of our best videos.