It was a busy week at the office, highlighted by Verizon’s announcement of their very own HTC One, Samsung’s unveiling of the Galaxy S4 Active, the arrival of Vine for Android and details on a mysterious Google Chromekey device. And if that isn’t enough Android goodness for you, make sure to catch up with our staff on the Droid Life Show.
Here are this week’s highlights just in case you missed them.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 27 [Subscribe]
- We had a fancy show off your homescreens day!
- Google making a $35 HDMI dongle called the Chromekey?
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S4 Active official.
- Verizon announces that will finally carry the HTC One.
- Some lucky person went hands on with the HTC One Mini.
- Want to turn your black Nexus 4 into a white one? Follow these steps!
- Vine arrives for Android.
- HTC planning a Galaxy Note 3 competitor called the One Max?
- Official Google keyboard hits the Play store.
- Samsung’s wireless charging kit for the Galaxy S4 now available.
- Nexus binaries got an update to JDQ39E.
- Verizon forced by NSA to release millions of phone records.
- Our thoughts on the new Gmail app for Android.
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Collapse Show Comments