It’s finally going down next week. October 19 in Hong Kong of all places, Samsung and Google are announcing the Galaxy Nexus and Android 4.0. Definitely going to be a party here at the Droid Life HQ.
- Samsung and Google rescheduled ICS announcement for October 19 in Hong Kong.
- DROID RAZR receives confirmed specs, again.
- Samsung and Google’s Galaxy Nexus shows up in Verizon’s system. 4G LTE and name confirmed?
- HTC Rezound rolls through Verizon’s system too.
- Our beloved Larry Page teases us with unannounced ICS features.
- Verizon tracking your mobile data? Feel free to stop them immediately.
- We had a great discussion on our feelings towards Siri and voice commands in general.
- Kellex writes an open letter to Motorola. “Unlock the bootloaders!”
I know we’re all stoked up on the G-Nex and with talks of Google starting up their own Mp3 store, the month of October is becoming extremely fruitful. Keep it coming, Google. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. On a non-Android related note, it’s the time of year were people start getting sick with colds and flus, so make sure to wash your hands and take your vitamins. Stay healthy.
Collapse Show Comments