“The largest 4G LTE network on the planet” officially launched from Verizon yesterday and will likely be talked about in waves on this site over the next few months. While we’re pretty sure there won’t be any 4G LTE Android devices hitting stores in 2010, you can bet your life savings on them showing up in the first part of 2011. We’ve already seen sneak peaks at handsets from LG, HTC and Motorola that blew our minds, so I think it’s fair to say that things are about to get really awesome around here.
To prepare yourselves, you may want to look back at all of the 4G LTE coverage we’ve had going on around here. Since there has already been a ton, we’ve hand picked a few posts that will make you an expert for when those devices actually do launch:
- 4G LTE service will be in 38 cities and 62 airports by the end of 2010.
- Here is the official map.
- Comparison sheet: 4G LTE vs. WiMAX vs. HSPA+
- HTC, Samsung, LG and Motorola all have 4G LTE devices in the works.
- The first commercial.
- Pricing and data package details.
Need to know anything else? Getting excited?
Some of our best videos.