Time for some Droid 2 love! Themes are being ported over like crazy these days including many of the Kangerades we enjoyed on the D1 and of course today’s theme, which is from the now famous rEVOlution theme originally created by Manup. Times are exciting in the Droid family with each device having been rooted and developer communities becoming stronger by the day. Who’s ready to customize that D2?
Theme: Revolution Remix for the DROID by 2draya1986
THIS IS FOR DROID 2’S RUNNING 2.2.20 ONLY.
1. You must be rooted. (Instructions)
2. You must be deodexed. (Instructions)
3. You need to have Koush’s Droid 2 Boostrap installed.
4. Download the Revolution.zip from above and drop on your SD card.
5. Open Droid 2 Bootstrap and bootstrap recovery. Then reboot recovery.
6. Scroll down to “backup and restore” and make a backup.
7. Then go to “install zip from sd card” and “choose zip from sd card.”
8. Choose the Revolution.zip and apply the theme.
9. Reboot and enjoy!
To get the full look, download the LauncherPro dock and launcher icon below:
Full support thread over at XDA Forums.
Some of our best videos.