We knew it was only a matter of days before the Droid X Eye live wallpaper was ported to the rest of the big dog Android devices. This is the live wallpaper with the scary Droid eye that follows you as you swipe between screens. It’s pretty much the most fantastic live wallpaper available. And as you can see from the screenshots above, there are a variety of colors to choose from instead of just the standard red.
*For all users. Both rooted and non-rooted.
*Worked on my stock Incredible and Froyo Droid 1.
Download: GREEN | RED | GOLD | CYAN | BLUE
1. Download your color of choice.
2. You may need to download via PC and transfer over through USB.
3. Open Astro File Manager and find the file you downloaded.
4. Tap on it, select “Open App Manager.”
5. Select “Install.”
6. Once it finishes, back out to your home screen.
7. Select Menu>Wallpapers>Live Wallpapers>DROID X
Source: XDA Forums