Already sick of your stock Android 2.2 ROM? How about a simple black theme to slap on top of it? Team Chaos already put together a simple black theme to spice up the Froyo goodness a little. Check it…
1. You have to have Android 2.2 already installed.
2. Download the Team Chaos Clean Black Theme to the root of your SD Card.
3. Open ROM Manager and choose “Install ROM from SD Card.”
4. Choose the “Team_CHAOS_Clean_black_froyov1.2.zip”.
5. No need to “wipe data and cache,” but you should probably make a backup.
6. Allow your phone to boot into recovery and work its magic.
7. It will reboot, and BAM! Done!
Update: v1.2 is now available in ROM Manager.
(Download ROM>Team Chaos>Team Chaos Themes>Clean Black for Froyo)
For the full support thread, visit DroidForums.
Awesome work as always from Team Chaos and BGill55!
Comments or questions?
Collapse Show Comments