Still enjoying Android 2.2 on your Motorola Droid? What about Flash? Ready to watch your favorite shows on Hulu yet? This seems to be goal number 1 for many of you and we’re pleased to announce that it can be done fairly easily.
1. Obviously you need to have Froyo installed.
2. Obviously you need to have Flash 10.1 installed.
3. Open up your stock browser.
4. Type “about:debug” and press enter. (No quotations)
5. Hit “menu” and then select “Settings.”
6. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the settings and tap on “UAString.”
7. Select “Desktop.”
8. Back out of settings and go to this URL: hulu.com/widget/player
9. From there, find a show to watch and done!
Comments or questions? Who is not loving life right now?
Other Motorola Droid Froyo Goodies:
Some of our best videos.