Things were busy around the DL offices this week. Tim gave you all sorts of awesome comparisons of the LG G4 vs. the competition, Ron went H.A.M. on the Galaxy S6, I reviewed the Watch Urbane, and Google tossed around enough I/O teases that we are starting to put together a vision for this month’s I/O gathering. Outside of those big happenings, we looked at more icon packs, pestered Motorola over 5.1 updates, and found another Huawei Nexus rumor to get hot over. See, it was busy.
If you missed any of the action, below you will find all of the best Android stories of the week. This is our weekly recap, one that you should try and get a hold of each week.
- WATCH: DL Show episode 83 | Subscribe
- Camera comparison: LG G4 vs. Galaxy S6 Edge vs. One M9
- Video comparison: LG G4 vs. Galaxy S6 Edge vs. One M9
- Tour: Android 5.1.1 on the Watch Urbane
- Ron vs. the Galaxy S6.
- Android M is coming to Google I/O. What should it be called?
- Review: LG Watch Urbane
- Huawei’s Nexus phone may have a 5.7-inch QHD display.
- Iron Man: Would you buy an Iron Man Galaxy S6?
- Project Fi and Google Voice, this is how it works.
- Messenger is the recommended SMS app of Google.
- Hand-picked app permissions coming to Android at I/O?
- Timeful: Google acquires calendar app to improve Inbox, Calendar, and more.
- Third party developers might soon give you “Voice Access” controls to their apps.
- Google’s ATAP to introduce new wearable at I/O.
- This icon pack is pretty ho and hipster: Iride UI is Hipster
- Motorola 5.1 updates: Moto X (2nd gen) starts in Brazil | Turbo is meh | More coming.
- Pocket Casts is the only podcast app you need.
- Qualcomm is doing heavy damage control over the Snapdragon 810 reputation.
- Battle: T-Mobile is now going after Verizon customers.
- Q&A: Our answers to your questions from last week.
Be safe out there, you never know when you might run into a Sprint user in search of LTE.