The weekend is here, saving us from all of the work-related stress that everyone suffers through. If you were too busy working (we hope you weren’t), here is your chance to catch up on what you missed this week. It was a crazy week for Motorola, as its Moto X and upcoming DROID devices were nowhere close to being safe from Internet leakers. We pretty much learned every detail possible for the Moto X (minus exact tech specifications), as well as saw what to expect from LG with a leaked video of the upcoming G2 phone. Trust us, there was some good stuff this week.
If you missed any of the action, catch it all down below.
- Watch: Droid Life Show – Episode 30 [Subscribe]
- Unboxing: Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition
- Unboxing: HTC One Google Play Edition
- More details leak on options for customizing the Moto X.
- Motorola reportedly willing to spend $500 million on marketing the Moto X.
- Eric Schmidt spotted with a white Moto X.
- Leaked image shows off Motorola DROID ULTRA, MAXX and Mini family.
- LG G2 shown off in video leaked to web.
- Moto X to feature “Clear Pixel” camera sensor?
- T-Mobile launches JUMP, intro Xperia Z and light up a ton of LTE markets.
- Google Maps updated to version 7.0, continues to be simply amazing.
- Supposed Verizon roadmap points to August 1 launch of HTC One and August 23 for Moto X.
- Verizon Galaxy S4 recieved an OTA update.
Have a great weekend, folks!