We may earn a commission when you click links to retailers and purchase goods. More info.
Been patiently waiting for first-person mode to hit PUBG Mobile? No more waiting, it’s now here!
Thanks to the update, you can play the usual 3rd-person shooter in an FPS style, which is great for those intense 1-vs-1 battles. Additionally, players will see new weapon and airplane finishes, pistols will have their own UI, Mini-Zone has been added, and you can now mute individual teammates.
The list of What’s New is rather long, so check it out and then grab the update by following the link below.
- 1st person perspective
- Royale Pass Season 1
- Mini-Zone: A smaller map, more resources & air drops
- Weapon & airplane finishes
- View weapons in the new Armory
- Pistols now get their own UI
- Melee weapons can destroy tires
- Individual teammates can be muted
- Post-match results screen
- Tier protection system
- Asian character models
- Able to link 2 social networks
- Added room cards
- New items in the shop
- Items can be gifted
Some of our best videos.