If you were absent this week, you missed a lot of news. For starters, we posted up what looks to be Motorola’s 2018 lineup of G, Z, and X devices, OnePlus confirmed they had the information of about 40,000 credit cards stolen, and Project Fi launched an $80 unlimited plan that we should all consider.
Other news happenings included the US government telling AT&T to stay away from Huawei, a report claiming LG won’t show off the G7 at MWC, and plenty more.
Here’s the stuff you don’t want to miss!
- This could be the Moto G6 family of devices.
- This could be the Moto Z 2018 family.
- This could be the Moto X5.
- T-Mobile getting petty in 5G wars with AT&T and Verizon.
- OnePlus: OnePlus confirms info of up to 40K credit cards were stolen.
- OpenSignal: T-Mobile still has the best data speeds.
- Project Fi intros unlimited plan you should consider.
- US government wants AT&T to cut ties with Huawei completely.
- Essential: Oreo beta build 3 now available for Essential Phone.
- Olympians are getting a free special edition Galaxy Note 8.
- T-Mobile customers getting $4 tickets to Deadpool 2.
- Android Wear 2.8 rolling out to some, brings all black theme.
- SPOT?: This $15 wall mount for the Home Mini made me forget about NVIDIA SPOT.
- LG G7: No LG G7 at MWC, just another V30 with added AI features.
- Google Clips passes through the FCC.
- FYI: Amazon Prime monthly price raising to $12.99.
Have a good weekend, folks!
Some of our best videos.