OnePlus announced the pushing out of OxygenOS 4.7.6 for the OnePlus 5T this week, bringing a few camera improvements as well as December’s security patch.
More specifically, OnePlus notes camera stability improvements, clarity improvements for selfie shooters in low light, as well as performance improvements for those using the camera through a 3rd-party app.
Other changes include assistive lighting for face unlock and improvements for expanded screenshot.
Here’s the complete changelog.
- Stability improvements
- Clarity improvements for selfie in low light
- Performance improvements for 3rd party camera apps
- Added assistive lighting for face unlock
- Improvements for expanded screenshot
- Improvements for Wi-Fi display
- Updated Android security patch to December