As the work week comes to an end, we draw that much closer to the official launch of the Galaxy S8. It’s happening next week, folks. In the meantime, there’s plenty of other stuff going on. We gave you five awesome reasons to buy the LG G6 (it’s a great phone!), reported on rumored OnePlus 5 specs, got our first potential look at the Moto Z2, and learned that Huawei’s CEO isn’t really a fan of smartwatches.
You’ll find all the goods below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 139 [Subscribe]
- 5 Reasons: Here are 5 reasons the LG G6 is worth buying.
- Galaxy S8 pre-order figures in South Korea are insane.
- T-Mo: T-Mobile just bought a lot of spectrum and things are looking good.
- Moto: Our first possible look at the Moto Z2.
- The first reported specs of the OnePlus 5 include…
- Huawei: Huawei’s CEO apparently isn’t a fan of smartwatches.
- Google wants to invest nearly a billion dollars into LG display tech.
- Galaxy S8: No voice features for Bixby at time of Galaxy S8’s launch.
- Burger King attempts to take advantage of your Google Home, the internet responds.
- AT&T may receive Galaxy S8 Active exclusive again this year.
- LeEco’s attempt to purchase Vizio falls through.
- Kellen needs more Moto and Snapdragon 625 in his life.
- Star Wars: First Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer has arrived!
Be safe, folks!