The OnePlus 3T is receiving its first major update and before owners start jumping up and down, no, it’s not Nougat. Instead, it’s OxygenOS 3.5.4, bringing cell operation optimizations, plus other various bug fixes.
As listed in the changelog that was posted to the OnePlus forums, owners can expect to see US-TMO connection optimizations, reduced lag when your battery hits below 5%, Bluetooth connectivity optimizations if you own a Mazda, as well as a flashlight fix for an issue inside of WhatsApp.
- Optimizations for US-TMO Network
- Optimizations to Reduce Lag when Battery is below 5%
- Optimized Bluetooth Connectivity for Mazda Cars
- Optimized Battery Saving Mode: GPS and Orientation Preferences will be restored when Battery Saving Mode is closed.
- Fixed Flashlight Usability Issue in WhatsApp
- Increased System Stability
- Implemented Various Bug Fixes
Have at it, 3T owners.
Collapse Show Comments