Before you head into the weekend or as you consume the weekend, we have the top stories of the week for you below to catch up on. That’s right, we love you so much, we left out all of the fluff to help you gobble up all of the stuff that actually matters.
You will find the latest episode of the DL Show, check in on how everyone’s S7 and S7 Edge are holding up after two months, see why the LG G5 is still a decent option, and deal with our thoughts on the Huawei P9. Other stories include highlights of the new Google Keyboard 5.0, Galaxy S7 Active, new Samsung Pay banks, and LG’s new button-less fingerprint reader.
- WATCH: Droid Life Show Episode 108 | Subscribe
- Question: How is your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge holding up?
- LG G5: 5 reasons it’s still worth buying!
- Video: Huawei P9 in house!
- Google Keyboard 5.0 is out and has tons of new features
- May’s Android security update is out
- This is probably the Galaxy S7 Active on its way to AT&T
- Poll: Which of these smartphone features can you not live without?
- You should probably sign-up for Google Opinion Rewards
- Question: Do you own a fitness band or tracker?
- T-Mobile unlimited plans are here to stay, for now
- Netflix: App now has cellular data controls
- Not a shocker: People care about Android updates.
- 39 banks and credit unions gained Samsung Pay support this week
- Verizon lit up a bunch of new XLTE markets this week
- LG announced a button-less fingerprint reader that can hide beneath displays
Pallet Jack is my current favorite beer.