We are on the eve of MWC, where Samsung and LG will take the stage to unveil their respective flagship devices. Leading up to this Sunday, we have seen a ton of leaks on the Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, LG G5, and even the One M10 from HTC. It’s been a crazy week, to say the least.
Beyond device leaks, Apple stood up against the FBI, Motorola announced it will not send out Lollipop updates for the DROID Ultra, Maxx and Mini, Nextbit’s Robin was made available for purchase, and we took a stroll down memory lane with a hands-on video of Android 2.2 running on the “OG” DROID. Good times, indeed.
If you missed any of it, all of the biggest Android stories are linked below.
- Galaxy S7: All the leaks you need to see for the Galaxy S7.
- Photos of Galaxy S7 Edge confirm no USB Type-C.
- Samsung tweet hints at water resistance for Galaxy S7.
- The latest Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge photos.
- LG G5: Front and back shot of the upcoming LG G5.
- Check out the Magic Slot on the LG G5.
- Qualcomm basically confirms Snapdragon 820 for LG G5.
- Apple: Our take on encryption, Apple, the FBI, and you.
- Verizon G3, G4, and HTC One M9 received Marshmallow update.
- #TBT: Hands-on with Android 2.2 on the “OG” DROID.
- LG intros X Cam and X Screen smartphones.
- HTC: The HTC One M10 in White.
- Verizon DROID Ultra, Maxx, and Mini not receiving Lollipop update.
- The Nextbit Robin is now available for purchase.
We’ll catch you on Sunday for all of the MWC excitement, folks.
Collapse Show Comments