Another big week has passed on by here at Droid Life! This week, we told you what our best Android phone of the moment is, along with the best smartwatch. We also let you vote on the best phone, which essentially showed that you have the same thoughts we do.
Beyond all of those big features, we started putting together a big Black Friday deals list, went hands-on with the Galaxy View, covered Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile’s latest changes, and showed off home screens for the first time in over a year.
Time to catch up on it all!
- WATCH: Droid Life Show episode 98 | Subscribe
- Best Android phone you can buy today.
- Best Android smartwatch you can buy today.
- Poll: What is your phone of the year?
- Black Friday: Our running list of the best Black Friday deals.
- Hands-on: Samsung’s massive Galaxy View tablet is in house.
- Hands-on: NVIDIA Tablet K1 unboxing!
- Verizon: New prepaid plans that are less confusing, with bonus data.
- Verizon: $20 unlimited increase is live, as are upgrades, with a catch.
- FREE: Verizon is giving away 1GB of free data for two months.
- LG G5: The first big rumor!
- LG cancelled the Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE.
- LG also confirmed that it is launching a payment service soon.
- Pushbullet: Popular service announced a Pro (paid) version and made people mad.
- Marshmallow: Coming to Android Wear devices in “coming months.”
- Sprint announced a 50% deal if you join their network. | Upgraded network too.
- John Legere, of course, reacted to Sprint’s deal.
- Last Horizon is a game you should be playing.
- Google Play will soon tell you if an app has ads before you install it.
- Pretty cool: Google has starting letting you stream apps without installing them.
- Google Search is also answering much more complex questions.
- Google+ got yet another overhaul.
- Home Screens: We did another home screen show-off day that you have to see.
Who bought Adele’s new album? Don’t lie either.