Over-the-air (OTA) zip download links to LMY48M for Nexus devices are hitting the web, in case you don’t want to mess with flashing factory images, wiping all of your data in the process. For now, we have links to the update for the Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 (2013) WiFi, with more sure to be on the way shortly.
As we continue to receive new file URLs that are direct downloads from Google, we will continue to update this post.
Download LMY48M OTA .zips:
- Nexus 4 – [LMY48M from LMY48I, 7.6MB] – Download Link
- Nexus 5 – [LMY48M from LMY48I, 16.1MB] – Download Link
- Nexus 6 – [LMY48M from LMY48I, 26.8MB] – Download Link (Cheers David!)
- Nexus 6 (T-Mobile only) – [LYZ28K from LYZ28J, 28.9MB] – Download Link
- Nexus 6 (Project Fi only) – [LVY48F from LVY48E, 29.1MB] – Download Link
- Nexus 7 (2013) WiFi – [LMY48M from LMY48I, 13.8MB] – Download Link
- Nexus 9 WiFi – [LMY48M from LMY48I, 27.4MB] – Download Link
- Nexus 10 – [LMY48M from LMY48I, 7.1MB] – Download Link
*Note – In order to flash a .zip file in adb, be sure to match up the build number on the file to your current or the update will fail. For example, look at the new build number in brackets followed by the build number that it’s coming “from.” In your Settings>About screen, you will want to match up to the “from” build number.
Update 9/11: Added Nexus 6 regular and T-Mobile.
Update 9/14: Added Nexus 6 Project Fi and Nexus 9 WiFi.
Update 9/15 – Added Nexus 10.