Both HTC and Sony had events this week, meaning there was no shortage of good things to discuss this week in the world of Android. HTC unveiled the Desire Eye, a smartphone featuring 13MP front and rear-facing cameras, while Sony announced the Xperia Z3v for Verizon. Fancy.
The DROID Turbo made itself known throughout the land as well, thanks to the Droid Landing Twitter account posting a picture of the device. In addition, a user manual was leaked for the device, detailing a whole bunch of specs and info.
If you are more interested in Nexus news from Google, there was also plenty of information surfacing on the Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 this week, all of which we covered below.
Here are the highlights in case you missed anything.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 70 [Subscribe]
- Hands-on: HTC Desire Eye.
- Hands-on: Sony Xperia Z3v.
- 25+ Tips & Tricks: Moto X (2nd Gen)
- Eyes-on: HTC RE Camera.
- This is the DROID Turbo.
- DROID Turbo user manual leaked, details all sorts of goodies.
- The DROID Turbo is to feature a 3,900mAh battery. Woah.
- Nexus 9 stops by the FCC.
- Google released Google Play version 5.0, download it here.
- Report claims the Nexus 6 will arrive next month.
- Nexus 9 to embody HTC’s new commitment to tablet market.
- No HTC wearables coming in 2014.
Have a great weekend, folks!