It was Apple’s week this week, in which the company unveiled its upcoming iPhone devices and the new Apple Watch. Besides all of the Cupertino news, the DL crew got together for Episode 68 of The Droid Life Show, and we also got confirmation from NVIDIA legal documents that HTC does have a Nexus 9 device on the way.
On top of that action, HTC has an event scheduled for October 8 in NYC, Google began its epic merger of Hangouts and Google Voice, we launched our new Deals store, the DROID “Quark” stopped by the FCC, and Dell unveiled a tablet we are actually interested in.
Here are the highlights if you missed them.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 68 [Subscribe]
- Comparison: New iPhones vs. top Android flagships.
- Download: Galaxy Note 4 wallpapers.
- Here are our thoughts on the Moto 360 battery life.
- Apple announces iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and Apple Watch.
- NVIDIA confirms HTC-made Nexus 9 device.
- Google begins Hangouts and Google Voice merger.
- Say “hello” to our new Deals store.
- Motorola “Pure Edition” to be its unlocked, non-bloated variant.
- Here are a few Android Wear apps you should check out.
- HTC hosting “Double Exposure” event on October 8.
- HTC to launch competitor to GoPro?
- DROID Quark stops by FCC.
- Dell Venue 8 7840 is the first Dell tablet you are interested in.
- Back from the dead, HTC Android Wear device to launch in 2015.
- Samsung mocks Apple’s livestream with new ads.
- Amazon Instant Video app finally available for Android.
- Play Store refund window officially lengthened to 2 hours.
Have a great weekend, folks!
Some of our best videos.