This week was HTC’s week without a doubt, as we finally saw the unveiling of the company’s highly-anticipated and highly-leaked One (M8) flagship smartphone.
That’s not all the news from this week, though – we have found out that Apple’s iTunes may be making its way to Android, we saw an official unboxing of the Galaxy S5 from T-Mobile, got new Google Glass partner information, and much more.
Take a look at this week’s top stories below.
- Video: HTC One (M8) unboxing and tour.
- Video: Hands-on with the One (M8) Dot View case.
- Video: HTC One (M8) vs. One (M7).
- Our initial reactions to the One (M8) from HTC.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 was unboxed by T-Mobile.
- Is Apple bringing an official iTunes app to Android?
- Google Now is now available on Chrome stable releases for desktops.
- New colors for the HTC One (M8) already in the works?
- Sense 6.0 coming to the One (M7) in May or June, One Max and Mini later down the road.
- Google partners with Luxottica (maker of Ray-Ban and Oakley) for Google Glass.
- Major update incoming for NVIDIA SHIELD.
- OnePlus One coming April 23.
- Is a Galaxy S5 Active on the way?
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 getting Kit Kat.
- The HTC One M8 Mini possibly in the works.
- Amazon announcing a streaming box next week?
- No mobile OS is more stable than Kit Kat.
- Android 4.4.3 incoming?
Have a fun and safe weekend, folks!