HTC will unveil the “All New HTC One” or HTC One (M8) in a few minutes, so we thought a refresher on specs would be worth a look. Keep in mind that these specs are not 100% official until HTC makes them official, but thanks to leaks from carriers (which include spec lists) and a handful of in-depth video reviews, we have a pretty good idea as to what we are in for.
We will update the list once everything is official.
- Display: 5-inch FHD (1920×1080) Super LCD 3
- Processor: 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (quad-core)
- Storage: 32GB internal; microSD up to 128GB
- RAM: 2GB
- Camera: Duo Camera (4.1 UltraPixel + 2MP depth cameras); 5MP front camera
- Battery: 2,600mAh (talk time 21 hours, standby time 21 days)
- Ports: 3.5mm headphone, microUSB (MHL)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, DLNA, WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), GPS, NFC
- SIM: nanoSIM
- Other: BoomSound, IR Blaster
- Size: 146.3 x 70.6 x 9.35mm
- Weight: 160g
3G WCDMA and HSPA+
- AT&T: HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps 850/1900/2100;
- Sprint: HSPA+ up to 14.4 Mbps 850/1900/2100 (CDMA too)
- Verizon: HSPA+ up to 14.4 Mbps 850/900/1900/2100 (CDMA too)
- T-Mobile: HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps 850/AWS/1900/2100
- AT&T: 700/850/AWS/1800/1900/2600
- Sprint: FDD 800/1900; TDD 2600
- Verizon: 700/AWS/1800/2600
- T-Mobile: 700/AWS (Band 4 and 17)
Some of our best videos.