This week was a big one for Android fans everywhere. These past few days have been full of Nexus 5 and Kit Kat leaks galore! It was pretty intense. Google’s upcoming Nexus 5 made a brief appearance on Google Play Thursday night, which means we could be in for an announcement pretty soon, as well as an unveiling of Android 4.4. In addition, we had a lovely Droid Life Show on Wednesday evening, HTC launched the One Max a couple of months too late, Google posted outstanding Q3 earnings, and we could potentially see a white Nexus 5 if images of retail packaging are to be trusted.
If you missed any of the action, we have the highlights below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 39 [Subscribe]
- Nexus 5 spotted in Google Play, Internet explodes.
- Google sends out press invites to Google Play meet up, but no telling there is new hardware.
- Shot of Nexus 5 retail packaging points to white-colored variant?
- We had a great time with the Nexus 5 conspiracy theorists throughout the Web.
- Motorola DROIDs beat out the new iPhones according to Consumer Reports.
- Are 1440p displays the next big step for mobile?
- Verizon launches same-day delivery service for new phones in Philly.
- Motorola seeding soak test to Verizon Moto X.
- HTC launches the One Max, sports massive display.
- Google posts fantastic Q3 earnings, stock soars to $1000+.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom headed to AT&T according to leaked press render.
- LG announces the G Pad 8.3 tablet, priced at $349.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Some of our best videos.