If you are one of the supporters of the Humble Bundle for Android, we thank you. Thanks to major sales, the HB team released an additional five games into the bundle for those who pay over the average price. The games included are “alumni” to the bundle, which include five titles that were previously available in the second edition; Avadon, Canabalt, Cogs, Swords and Soldiers, and Zen Bound 2.
If you have yet to go pick up these games for a “name your price” fee, then this would be the time.
After three prior Android bundles, we’re very proud that the gaming community continues to love our handpicked selection of games that we think are innovative, solid, and overall fantastic titles on both mobile platforms and desktop computers.
As part of our celebration, we’ve added 5 more games to the Humble Bundle for Android 4: this time we’ve chosen to include some Android alumni! These games were all originally featured in Humble Bundle for Android 2. This includes:
- the RPG fantasy saga Avadon: The Black Fortress by Spiderweb Software
- the indie parkour platformer Canabalt by Semi Secret Software
- the 3D mechanical puzzle game Cogs by Lazy 8 Studios
- the side-scrolling strategy rumblefest Swords & Soldiers HD by Ronimo Games and Two Tribes
- the groundbreaking meditative puzzler Zen Bound 2 by Secret Exit
For those that have already bought the bundle, they’ll get the games automatically at no cost, immediately accessible from their download page. New buyers can get the games by paying over the average price. This will also get them:
- the future-retro audiovisual concoction Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP by Capybara Games
- the creative physics puzzler Crayon Physics Deluxe by Kloonigames
- the plant-based interstellar RTS Eufloria by Omni Systems
- the cell-splitting microbial puzzler Splice by Cipher Prime
- the side-scrolling planetary adventure Waking Mars by Tiger Style
- the mechanical point and click adventure Machinarium by Amanita Design
These games are all provided DRM-free and cross-platform, available for Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux. And we’ve also included some special extras! All the games come with soundtracks if available (Avadon withstanding, as it has no soundtrack), and Steam keys are provided automatically with purchases of $1 or more. For our Linux users, most of the games are also available on the Ubuntu Software Center!
Via: Humble Bundle
Collapse Show Comments