Yeah, I’d say I’m ready for some football. Just like we did last year and the year before, it’s time for the annual Droid Life NFL Eliminator Challenge. In last year’s contest, we upped the stakes by giving a way a phone of choice to the winner. Since that seemed to go over well, and our winner walked away with a brand new DROID RAZR MAXX, we’re sticking to that formula. For 2012, if you win this challenge, you get to choose a brand new phone from any carrier in the U.S. up to $650 in value. Ready?
Join the group: Droid Life Eliminator
Simple rules for those new to eliminator chalenges:
1. Join the league up above. Create an entry for yourself. Get ready to pick winners.
2. Since this is an eliminator challenge, you only have to pick 1 winner each week.
3. Remember though, that you only get to use a team one time and cannot pick them to win again.
4. If you choose correctly each week, you continue to advance.
5. If you choose incorrectly, you are out. There are no mulligans in football or this league.
6. If that didn’t make sense, check out the full “How to Play” rules here.
7. If we run into a tiebreaker, we will decide a winner based on these rules.
We’ll try to remind folks to make their picks each week, but cannot guarantee that we’ll remember. If we do though, it will be on Twitter, so be sure to follow us there. Week 1 starts next week, with the first game being between the Cowboys and Giants on September 5.