The boot animation from the Nexus Prime aka Galaxy Nexus that was teased to us earlier in the week is now available for everyone to play with. The instructions we have are for flashing in Clockwork Recovery, but if you aren’t rooted, you will have to do it the old fashioned way by extracting and moving the bootanimation.zip into /data/local or wherever your particular phone pulls media from.
Sexy, isn’t it?
1. Download the file from above an drop it on your SD card.
2. Reboot your phone into recovery.
3. Choose “install zip from sd card.”
4. “Choose zip from sd card.”
5. Select the file you downloaded from above.
6. Once it finishes running choose “Go Back” and then reboot!
Collapse Show Comments