Recently upgraded to Droid 2 from the original and miss that old look? Then check out the stock D1 theme we have for you courtesy of XDA themer draya1986. This theme isn’t incredibly intense like BigDX Serenity was this morning, but it brings you back to the old days a little.
1. Download the file from above and drop it on your SD card.
2. You have to be rooted. (Instructions)
3. You need to run Koush’s Bootstrap Recovery.
4. Your phone needs to be deodexed. (Instructions)
5. Open the D2 Bootstrap and “boostrap” the recovery.
6. When that finishes, “reboot recovery.”
7. Once your phone boots to Clockwork Recovery, scroll down to “backup and restore.”
8. Choose “backup” to make a clean backup of your phone.
9. When that finishes choose “install zip from SD card.”
10. Then “choose zip from SD card” and find the PinkLife.zip file, select it and hit “yes.”
11. Your phone will apply the theme. When it finishes, reboot and enjoy!
Full support thread can be found at XDA Forums.
Some of our best videos.