A recap from a weekend full of Droid Life goodness that you may have missed while spending too many hours away from your computer. We wouldn’t want you missing out on the latest rumors, news, hacks, apps or ROMs now would we? Catch up!
- Photo of Motorola Shadow – We saw the first real photo of what could and should be the Motorola Shadow. Our sources from a few weeks ago were spot on.
- Motorola Droid Receiving 2.2 in “Near Future” – Motorola has confirmed that the Droid will be receiving Froyo, but as expected, they have not given a timeline.
- Manually Update Nexus One to Froyo – The Froyo update hit the interwebs and you can now manually update your Nexus One. Do not try on your Motorola Droid.
- Droid Incredible Commercial: Camera – The fantastic Droid commercial campaign just keeps rolling on. The newest Incredible spot features the device’s powerful 8MP camera.
- Google Announces 2.2 to OEMs – Google notified the world that Froyo will be released to device manufacturers in the coming weeks. Hopefully they actually meant this week.
- ESPN ScoreCenter this week? – The best sports app on the planet is rumored to be launching by the end of June. Well, that would be this week. Look for it!
Expect this week to be filled with a ton of Android 2.2 talk. With the Nexus One update going live, we can expect many of the ROM developers to at least take a crack at porting it to the Droid. Other than that, we’ll be all over Motorola looking for release info.
Ready for another good one?
Some of our best videos.