Well if everyone has been screaming for the Ice Cream, then scream no longer. There is a great video making the rounds of a person who states they purchased a Nexus S off eBay and that when turned on, he wasn’t looking at regular Gingerbread. Instead he was feasting his eyes upon Ice Cream Sandwich and decided to make a 2-minute video. I won’t go into detail on how lucky we think this person is, but it’s almost like the story where each time Apple is about to release a new i*hone, they somehow lose it at a bar in Silicon Valley.
- The first look at Ice Cream Sandwich arrives thanks to lucky(?) buyer on eBay.
- HTC Vigor goes through its first thorough photo shoot, looking gorgeous.
- Last week we scooped the first pics of the upcoming XOOM2.
- System apps list for the Galaxy Nexus revealed.
- Are we looking at the second-coming of the Moto RAZR?
- Verizon might be starting up a DROID Loyalty program?
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Anyone here attending the Android BBQ in Texas? Be safe!