The July Samsung update rollout continues this morning with the Galaxy S10 family, meaning the Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10e, and Galaxy S10 5G are all getting an update this week.
Like all of the other Samsung phones getting this month’s patch, this is just a security-related update. The changelogs for this update aren’t listing new features like “performance enhancements” or new camera options, they simply say that Google’s July Android patch is here. I guess we can’t always have shiny new things.
Here are the build numbers to be on the lookout for:
- Galaxy S10e: RP1A.200720.012.G970USQS5GUF1
- Galaxy S10: RP1A.200720.012.G973USQS5GUF1
- Galaxy S10+: RP1A.200720.012.G975USQS5GUF1
- Galaxy S10 5G: RP1A.200720.012.G977UUCU6FUF2
- UPDATE 1: Verizon is now updating its Galaxy S10 line-up with the same builds.
AT&T is up first, but I’d imagine Verizon will update shortly. T-Mobile tends to be slower with these things.
The update weighs in at roughly 480MB for the S10/S10+/S10e. To check for it, head into Settings>Software update>Check for updates.
Some of our best videos.