Black Friday deals week has officially kicked off and so many deals are already available. Since there is always a big focus on Google Pixel phones around these parts, we thought we’d let you know that the Pixel 5 Black Friday deal is live. Well, at least the promo we expect most (including Google) to push for several days.
Depending on your willingness to activate the phone or sign-up for a contract, you could save anywhere from $50 to $200 on the Pixel 5 today. The simplest deal is for the unlocked Pixel 5, and that’s where you’ll take off a straight $50 everywhere, dropping the price to $649. If you want to “activate” it with Verizon at Best Buy, that’s when you’ll save either $100 or $200.
- UPDATE: The deals haven’t necessarily changed at all since this first went up, but they are still available. As others (potentially) roll-in, we’ll add them to this post.
Here are the current best Pixel 5 Black Friday deals:
- Amazon: Unlocked Pixel 5 ($50 off) $649.99
- Best Buy: Unlocked Pixel 5 ($50 off) $649.99
- Google Store: Unlocked Pixel 5 ($50 off) %649.99
- Best Buy (w/ activation): Unlocked Pixel 5 ($100 off) $599.99
- Best Buy: Verizon Pixel 5 ($200 off) $499.99