Inside, you’ll find One UI version 2.1, as well as the April security patch. We’ve written about the changes you can expect here, but to recap, you’ll see new camera features like Single Take (uses AI to capture multiple photos and videos at once), as well as an improved Night Mode, Night Hyperlapse, and Pro Video modes. Samsung also highlights new sharing modes for Galaxy owners.
Here are the new firmware versions owners will see following the update.
New Firmware Versions
- Galaxy S10: G973USQU3DTC9
- Galaxy S10+: G975USQU3DTC9
- Galaxy S10e: G970USQU3DTC9
- Galaxy Note 10: N970USQU3CTC9
- Galaxy Note 10+: N975USQU3CTC9
- Galaxy Note 10+ 5G: N976VVRU3CTC9
Have at it, owners!