A new update is on the way to the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7 as OxygenOS build 10.0.2. The update isn’t filled with new features, but boy, is it all about optimizations and fixes. Look at all these!
- Optimized the standby power consumption
- Optimized the expanded screenshot feature
- Optimized the Bluetooth connectivity in the automobiles
- Improved the translation accuracy
- Optimized overall communication (network, phone calls, mobile data) performance
- Optimized charging performance with the third-party chargers
- Fixed the blank screen issue
- Fixed fingerprint icon animation issue
- Fixed the volume issue with AirPods
- Fixed the black bar issue while charging or playing a video
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.10
- Improved system stability and general bug fixes
- Camera (7 Pro)
- Optimized the performance of Super Stable feature in the Video for the Camera app
That’s some 6 “optimized” items, another 4 “fixed” things, and other improvements.
Optimize. Fix. Improve. Good work, OnePlus.
The update will begin a staged rollout today, so don’t be surprised if it takes a few days before you get it. To check for it, head into Settings>System>System>System Updates.
- READ: OnePlus 7 Pro review
Collapse Show Comments