I’ll be the first to admit that I absolutely suck at golf and I also hate watching it. Sorry, not sorry. However, Topgolf rules! If you’ve never experienced it, Topgolf is a driving range with large targets laid out across the range. There are also the carts that go around picking up the balls, which are worth 1,000 bonus points if you play with me and my friends. It’s ideal for those who don’t take hitting a small ball with a metal stick very seriously.
Anyway, the important thing to note is, Sprint is offering up one hour of free Topgolf every Sunday for the rest of the year to all customers, part of its My Sprint Rewards program.
The only caveat is you have to purchase one hour of Topgolf yourself, then you’ll get a second hour for free on Sprint. Since one hour of Topgolf is not nearly enough and two hours is prime, it’s a solid offer.
How to Redeem
- Download the My Sprint Rewards app.
- Enter your Sprint phone number.
- You will receive a one-time text message with a four-digit PIN. Enter that PIN and your brief registration information, including your name, email address and ZIP code.
- Find the Topgolf offer under “Sprint Rewards” and follow the instructions to receive your code to allow you to get one hour of Topgolf game play on us when you buy an hour on Sundays. You’ll enter the code in the bay at Topgolf before you play.
- This offer is valid at all U.S. locations, except Las Vegas, and you can take advantage of it every week (valued for at least $25).
Enjoy, Sprint customers.
Collapse Show Comments