It appears that One UI is being updated this evening, included with the November security patch for those who entered the One UI beta on compatible Galaxy devices.
The update weighs in at 758MB on the Galaxy S9+ and includes a ton of bug fixes. I won’t list everything out, but I’ll mention a few of the big ones and include screenshots that show the whole changelog below.
- Alarm displayed on lock screen even though no alarm is set.
- Alarm does not ring on scheduled time.
- When earphones are connected there is no sound.
- Screen cut off when you change orientations in YouTube.
- When music is playing the sound of it breaks/changes playback speed.
- Roar sound comes when if a notification comes while listening to music.
- Rapid battery discharge during Netflix playback and Chromecast casting.
Get on it, One UI testers!