We had an incredibly fun week here at Droid Life.
The festivities kicked off with March’s Android security update, followed by an unboxing of the $1,225 Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design. We then got the first developer preview of Android P, flashed it and played with it for hours, and documented all of its biggest changes. Then we got our hands on a Galaxy S9+ to review before hosting another DL Show with trivia and prizes for the first time. I’m telling you, this week was awesome.
Be sure to catch up on all of the action, because a ton of stuff happened. Also, it’s only going to get wilder.
- WATCH: Droid Life Show Episode 167 | Subscribe
- Android P Developer Preview 1 released
- Video: What’s new in Android P?
- Android P feature list: The fun stuff
- Android P feature list: The developer stuff
- Android P release timeline
- Download: Android P’s Markup tool!
- Download: Android P’s Pixel Launcher
- Android P kills Substratum themeing
- I am not a fan of the Android P clock
- Sad: No more big updates for Nexus 6P, 5X, Pixel C
- March’s Android security update arrived this week
- Video: Galaxy S9 unboxing!
- Here’s the Huawei P-Notch-20
- Motorola struggles continue with layoffs, phone cuts
- Reminder: Last weekend to lock-in $35 YouTube TV
- YouTube TV adds NBA TV, MLB Network
- Fortnite Battle Royale is coming to Android!
- HTC U12 specs, anyone?
- Google Duo adds video messages to video calls
- Galaxy Note 9 may not have in-display fingerprint reader
- Verizon’s LG V30 grabs Oreo update!
- Video: Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design unboxing!
- Ookla’s Speedtest app gets a big 4.0 update
- T-Mobile LTE-LAA speeds are incredibly fast