According to the changelog, version 5.4.1 comes with a new app search animation, integration for Sesame Shortcuts when long-pressing on an app icon and through app search, the ability to hide the navigation bar on Galaxy S8 and S8+ units, an updated searchbar style (rounded), and improvements for users running Android Oreo.
Here’s the complete changelog, as well as notes on select items that have moved in the Settings menu.
- New App Search animation
- Sesame Shortcut integration for long-press shortcuts and app search
- Ability to hide navbar on Samsung S8 (Nova Settings > Look and Feel)
- Update round searchbar style
- Improvements for Android Oreo
- Bug fixes and optimizations
- Nova Settings > Look and Feel > Search > App Search Background Color
- Nova Settings > Desktop > Searchbar Style > Search as overlay
- Nova Settings > Integrations for both Sesame and Google Now
The update is rolling out right now to Google Play.