Since we’re all just counting the days until the arrival of the Galaxy S8, what could possibly be worth highlighting from the past week? A lot, bruh! We reviewed the LG G6 in both written and video forms. (Spoiler: It’s an awesome phone!) We watched as Comcast became a wireless carrier with decently priced unlimited plans, wondered why YouTube TV is available to so few people, and realized that you all really love some cases. As for Galaxy S8 news, we figured out how to remap the Galaxy S8’s Bixby button and have confirmation of its display being the best ever.
See, another fun week! If you missed anything, you’ll find the goods below.
- LG G6 Review | Video
- LG G6 is now available, so watch these videos
- Galaxy S8: You can remap the Bixby button!
- Galaxy S8 has the best display ever, shocking no one
- Comcast is now a wireless carrier, launches Xfinity Mobile
- April security patch is out | 7.1.2 is stable | Verizon gets its own update
- Android Wear 2.0 continues rollout to new watches | And even more
- YouTube TV is live, in like 5 markets
- Poll: Do you use a case?
- Google Search is fact checking the hell out of garbage now
- Big Gear S3 update arrived this week
- Hot icon pack alert: Magme icons
- Honor 8 Pro sounds awesome, but no plans for US yet
- Google Home + Google WiFi might be in the works as new product
- AT&T is giving out free HBO to Unlimited Plus subscribers
My power is probably out right now.
Collapse Show Comments