The game industry as a whole is a very big one, and the mobile game category in the industry continues to grow and become more of a money maker for publishers willing to put the time and effort into creating premium titles. If you fancied getting into this business, you can pick up a 1-year subscription to the School of Interactive Design to learn all about Android Game Design, priced at just $99 on the DL Deals Store.
Regularly priced at a whopping $1500, over the course of a year, you will go from a person with zero experience in development, to someone who can utilize the Unity engine to create games from nothing. Inside the course, you will learn to make games for a variety of platforms, understand 2D game design, use 3D inside Unity 3D, and learn about fundamental Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator features.
If this course sounds interesting to you, check out the full syllabus, then follow the link below.
- Start building a game in just a few hours
- Learn to make games for all types of platforms like iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac & PC
- Get the most up-to-date information from video game industry veterans
- Study game design techniques, graphic design elements & animation
- Understand 2D game design w/ GameSalad
- Incorporate 3D design using Unity 3D & Maya
- Explore the fundamental Photoshop & Illustrator features