Talk about an insane week in the world of Android. We have a load of new devices to talk about for the remainder of the year, and we still have a new Nexus and version of Android to look forward to from Google.
But enough of looking to the future. For now, let’s reflect on what we have at this moment, that being the new Moto X and Moto 360 from Motorola, as well as the Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge from Samsung.
Kellen and I both travelled across the country this week to go hands-on with these devices, so there are plenty of videos and posts to bring you up to speed in case you missed any of the action.
To top it all off, we also have new devices from Sony, ASUS, and the Droid Landing Twitter account started tweeting again. Do we have new DROIDs on the way?
Here are the highlights in case you missed anything.
- Unboxing and hands-on: Moto X (2014)
- Unboxing and hands-on: Moto 360
- Unboxing and hands-on: Neptune Pine
- Hands-on: Galaxy Note 4
- Hands-on: Galaxy Note Edge
- Video: Moto X (2013) vs. Moto X (2014)
- Comparison: Moto X vs. LG G3 vs. Galaxy S5 vs. One (M8) vs. Nexus 5
- Samsung announces the Gear VR headset.
- Motorola intros the Hint, its new bluetooth earpiece.
- ASUS unveils the ZenWatch.
- HTC reportedly cancels smartwatch plans.
- Google Glass hits Google Play for $1500.
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z3 Compact.
- Sony Xperia Z3 reportedly coming to Verizon as Xperia Z3v.
- Droid Landing Twitter account awakens.
Have a great weekend, folks! And don’t forget, we are giving away a LG G Watch over the weekend.
Collapse Show Comments