Predictably, Sense Input is only compatible with the HTC One (M7), HTC One (M8), and the latest phones in the Desire series. Sense seems to be a requirement, too – the keyboard won’t install on Google Play Editions of either One.
For those hoping that its uploading to Google Play would bring a huge list of improvements, you may be left feeling a bit disappointed. According to this changelog posted on Google Play, this update brings support for Google Extract View in landscape mode, as well as the ability to enable “handwriting manual submit mode.” Whatever that is.
- Support Google extract view in landscape mode.
- Add the prompt when adding none word into personal dictionary.
- Show .ru/.ro/.nl on Russian/Romanian/Dutch URL keyboard.
- Enable Handwriting manual submit mode.
- Fix Zhuyin “ㄦ” cannot be typed issue.
If you own a newer HTC smartphone, your keyboard should update automatically sometime today. Readers, notice any significant changes?
Some of our best videos.