Rewatch the Entire 3-hour Google I/O 2014 Keynote
We may earn a commission when you click links to retailers and purchase goods. More info.
The entire 3-hour Google I/O 2014 keynote is up and ready for your consumption. In case you missed our ridiculous live blog that featured talk of Android L and all of its redesigned goodness through Material Design, Android Auto, Google Fit, Android TV, and of course, Android Wear, then I would suggest at least taking a look at the first two hours. Oh, Tim and I also make a couple of appearances, so you have that to look forward to.
Should sitting down for 2-3 hours not sound like something you want to do, here is a list of stories to help catch you up on Google I/O day 1.
- A preview of the Android L developer preview
- Here is Google’s preview of Android L
- HTC already committed to updating some devices to Android L
- Google’s new design guidelines called Material Design
- Here are a whole bunch of redesigns of Google apps
- New version of Roboto available for download
- LG G Watch and Samsung Gear Live specs | Buy on Google Play
- Chromecast is getting a bunch of sweet new features
- Android TV is official and ready for gaming
- Google Play Services 5.0 is rolling out now
Collapse Show Comments